I find that sometimes, or more accurately, often, I need to be reminded about things that I already know. The information isn’t something that I need to learn all over again. It is just that I haven’t thought about it in a while and I need a reminder to bring the information to the forefront of my mind.
In all likelihood, what I am about to share with you isn’t anything new. Many of this blog’s readership have known these truths forever. But, I believe that bringing these thoughts to the forefront of your mind and spirit will allow the Holy Spirit to do a fresh work in you.
Here we go. While the Holy Spirit …
- has existed since before time was time, He is as current and relevant today as ever.
- fully knows the mind of the Father, He is capable of taking what He receives from the infinite mind of God and optimizing it for our finite mind to comprehend.
- knows what is to come, He can give you here-and-now insights into your future.
- is 100% aware of your status and situation, He isn’t afraid to take on your mess and bring into realization the victory already won in Christ.
- loves to interact and dialogue with men and women, He specializes in communicating with even the youngest child.
- is sent by the Father to the entire body of Christ, the Sent One is assigned to and specializes in y-o-u.
- was at full strength capacity in the earthly life and ministry of Jesus, two thousand years hasn’t reduced His strength or abilities.
- knows every detail about you and what makes you uniquely you, He is capable of moving you beyond those restrictions and making you into a different person.
I will stop with just listing eight reminders. There are so many more that I could share. If allowed, the Holy Spirit will continue this list with truth number nine and then truth number ten and then … I challenge you to read these truths and read them over again and again. Allow them to grow within your mind and spirit. It is through you meditating (bringing to the forefront) that the Holy Spirit will become more real to you and then through you.