I know that you might find this hard to believe, but it is 100% true. I promised myself at the beginning of this series that I would write only three posts about Holy Spirit Chewables. Here it is the third post and I so want to add a fourth and possibly a fifth post. There is still so much that I want to share. But, I’ll keep the promise that I made to myself and share this final post. Maybe I will share more chewables in the future.
Here are the final (at least for now) five spiritual Holy Spirit Chewables multivitamins.
- The “He will” in the “when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will …” (John 16:13) is dictated by your willingness to work together with the Holy Spirit.
- The Book of Acts shows that the Holy Spirit wants to move on individuals (Acts 9), families (Acts 10), and congregations (Acts 8).
- The Holy Spirit won’t be real through you until He is real to you.
- Being filled with the Holy Spirit will change you from being a Christ denier (Luke 22:56-60) into a bold Christ broadcaster (Acts 2:14).
- The Holy Spirit’s power – ALWAYS available, ALWAYS sufficient, and ALWAYS reliable.
I can’t help myself. Just two more and then I promise that I will quit.
- Tradition and pride are the two greatest enemies of you flowing with the Holy Spirit.
- What foolishness we possess when we fail to allow the Helper to help!
I’m finished. Three posts and seventeen chewables. Promise made. Promise kept!