I felt impressed to share a few declarations to decree over your children, be it your personal children or grandchildren or those sitting in your children’s ministry. These powerful declarations expressing the will of God will cause much to happen! (Job 22:28). I challenge you to boldly declare each and every day…
- My children shall be head-over-heels in love with Jesus and know Him as their personal Savior and Lord.
- Satan cannot and will not have my children.
- My children won’t have to go through hell to get to heaven.
- At an early age, they will begin an intimate, deep relationship with Jesus.
- This relationship with Jesus will become the norm of their lives.
- My children shall fall in love with God’s Word.
- God’s Word is the lamp unto their feet and the light unto their path.
- By boldly, confidently declaring “It is written”, my children will always triumph over Satan’s attacks.
- Knowing that He sent His Word and healed them, God’s Word will bring about healing to my children’s body, soul, and spirit.
- My children shall know how to hear and recognize the voice of God.
- Samuel didn’t have an exclusive as a child for hearing the voice of God. Neither did young Jeremiah. My sons and daughters will hear and recognize God’s voice and a stranger’s voice they will not follow.
- Whereas God may have to speak loudly to capture others’ attention, my children will know and willingly obey the inward witness in their spirit.
- My children shall be baptized in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- God never minced words. He said what He meant and meant what He said about my children.
- God specifically included my sons and daughters in the outpouring of His Spirit.
- This outpouring is not just a one-time experience but rather the beginning of my children becoming Spirit-enabled, Spirit-equipped, mighty, powerful, not-backing-down, unashamed, hell-razing, conquest-taking warriors for Christ.
- My Spirit-baptized children are not too young to know how to flow with the Holy Spirit and expect the “And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following.”
- The gifts of the Spirit mentioned in 1 Corinthians 12 have no age restrictions. Therefore, my sons and daughters will see and experience the demonstration of God’s power and gifts flowing in and through them at an early age.
- My children shall have a love and passion for the lost.
- Family members, friends, schoolmates…whosoever wherever whenever will be their passionate cry for sharing the Gospel.
- Because of the infilling of the Holy Spirit, the power deposited in my children will cause them to reach their Jerusalem.
- Their school whether it be public or private will be their mission field. Massive reports of salvations will become the norm.
(Please share this with your family and friends.)